CDM has been a globally recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of Pharmaceutical Process and Handling equipment since 1984. CDM produces innovative equipment designs for most Blending, Lifting and Material Handling applications. Designs include the industry best practices through ‘hands on’ experience and customer interaction. Primary equipment designs are stainless steel cGMP fabrication with an emphasis on sanitary construction.
Multiple Position Openings
- Brake Operators: Experience brake operators and general sheet metal forming
- Welder/Fabricators: Beginner & Experienced Welder/Fabricator positions available. Training available for
- Metal Polishers: Entry-Level & Experienced full-time metal polishing positions. Detail oriented.
- Electrical/Panel Builders: Various positions from panel layout and wiring to PLC/Programmer available.
* Experience with Machine shop tools and equipment with sheet metal fabrication – primarily S/S
* Must be a self-starter with good follow-through, capable of working independently with little supervision
* Physical activity is required, including lifting up to 50 pounds, ascending/descending ladders and staircases, and climbing in, under, and around large equipment
* Collaborate effectively with the supporting organizations of CDM
* Maintain organized, accurate, timely records, including daily reports, jobs quoted, jobs performed, and time and materials charged